It can be difficult to find indigenous sources.
Your strategy should include finding spaces where their perspective is valued.
Choose one of the following sites and answer the questions below
Indigenous Foundations: https://indigenousfoundations.arts.ubc.ca/home/
Finding Indigenous Authors - Research Guide: https://guides.library.queensu.ca/indigenous-studies/finding-authors
Indigenous Websites: https://libguides.kpu.ca/indigenous/websites
Finding Indigenous Voices: https://www.lib.sfu.ca/help/academic-integrity/indigenous-initiatives/icrc/indigenous-voices
1. What topics are highlighted on the site?
2. How can you tell that indigenous voices are honored and respected?
3. What terms occur multiple times that might be useful in doing a “typical” library search?
4. How does the site clarify what is knowlege, wisdom, or valued information?
5. Are there suggestions for finding indigenous voices?
6. Are there suggestions for citing indigenous voices?
Formal Assignment 2 (Annotated Bibliography) Requirements
Search the library website at: https://www.library.rochester.edu/