Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Getting Started- Articles & Books search
Search Articles & Books or the UR Catalog to find books in the University of Rochester Libraries and online.
- Articles & Books searches much of the library's content in a single search.
- Search settings can be changed on the results page.
- To limit to just books, select Book/eBook on the left of search results.
- To further limit to just ebooks, also select Full Text Online.
- UR Catalog identifies a variety of library materials, including books, but it does not identify articles.
If the library doesn't have a book you want, request it via Interlibrary Loan. We'll get it for you, often in less than a week. (Learn more about UR Interlibrary Loan in this YouTube video.)
Selected full text of books in all disciplines. Previously called: Ebrary.
Ebooks Help Guide
If you are having problems using any ebook from the library, feel free to
Browzine for journlas
Use this link to browse through different issues of a journal. Lists journals from a variety of disciplines.