Search Articles & Books or the UR Catalog to find books in the University of Rochester Libraries and online.
- Articles & Books searches much of the library's content in a single search.
- Search settings can be changed on the results page.
- To limit to just books, select Book/eBook on the left of search results.
- To further limit to just ebooks, also select Full Text Online.
- UR Catalog identifies a variety of library materials, including books, but it does not identify articles.
If the library doesn't have a book you want, request it via Interlibrary Loan. We'll get it for you, often in less than a week. (Learn more about UR Interlibrary Loan in this YouTube video.)
Selected full text of books in all disciplines. Previously called: Ebrary.
Ebooks Help Guide
If you are having problems using any ebook from the library, feel free to