Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Impact Measurements & Tools
- Browzine - Provides a newsstand interface for browsing journals subscribed to by UR; can sort by SJR journal rank.
- CiteScore - Elsevier/Scopus; journals, book series, conference proceedings and trade journals in the Scopus database. Includes SJR & SNIP.
- Journal Citation Reports - Web of Science/Clarivate; impact factor of journals from the Science Citation Index Expanded and the Social Science Citation Index. Also provides visualizations.
- InCites - Bibliometric analysis layer for Web of Science resources
- Dimensions (Register with UR credentials) - Discovery layer for grants, publications, citations, clinical trials and patents.
Metrics - Journal Level
- H5-index - Top cited publications over the past five years (Google Scholar)
- SJR - Includes journal & country rank
Metrics - Author Level
Scholarly Profile Tools
You as a Data Point - Academic Social Networks
Research Initiatives Librarian