Skip to Main Content
- If the library has a copy of a book or other material required for your course, your professor may have put it on reserve at the library.
- Print reserve materials can be requested at the Q&I desk and are loaned out for several hours at a time.
- Electronic reserve materials are available through the library’s website.
- Use the Course Reserves Search to search for reserve materials by course ID, instructor name, department, and more.
- Visit our Course Reserves for Students page to learn more about borrowing reserve materials.
- If you can’t find your course materials in the Course Reserves Search, try using DiscoverUR on the library’s homepage to search the whole library.
- Use the filters on the left to narrow your search. For example, if you’re looking for an e-book, filter by “Books” and “Available Online.”
- Use Interlibrary Loan to borrow books and articles that we don’t have access to at our library.
- You can use Interlibrary Loan to borrow physical copies of books from other libraries and PDFs of articles from journals to which UR does not subscribe.
- Please note that Interlibrary Loan cannot be used to borrow ebooks or textbooks.
- Visit our Interlibrary Loan guide for more information.
- HathiTrust is a digital library with over 15 million volumes of books, journals, and government documents.
- The content on HathiTrust is available for all to view, but by logging in with your UR account you can also access additional features such as the ability to download volumes as PDFs for offline viewing.
- Visit our HathiTrust Help Guide for more information on using HathiTrust.