1850 Census: The Seventh Census of the United States
Include view of each of the States and Territories, Arranged by Counties, Towns, etc.
1. Population by Counties—Classification of Ages and Color—Aggregates
2. Population by Subdivisions of Counties
3. Nativities of the Population
4. Births, Marriages, Deaths, Dwellings, and Families
5. Progress of the Population
6. Deaf and Dumb, Blind, Insane, and Idiotic
7. Colleges, Academies, Schools, etc.
8. Attending School During Year, as Returned by Families
9. Adults in the State Who Cannot Read and Write
10. Professions, Occupations, and Trades of the Male Population
11. Agriculture—Farms and Implements, Stock, Products, Home Manufactures, etc.
12. Newspapers and Periodicals
13. Libraries Other Than Private
14. Churches, Church Property, etc.